ATLANTA, Oct. 20, 2009 - Global Agenda players will be able to experience the major features of the game after a one time purchase via digital download or box sale, with no monthly subscription required. An optional subscription package called Global Agenda: Conquest will be available for those players who wish to participate in the persistent Alliance vs. Alliance territory control game-play and access ongoing content updates.
"Throughout our Beta process, our fans, players and reviewers have consistently told us that Global Agenda's combat system is exceptionally fun and that they would love to play it as a multiplayer shooter" said Todd Harris, Executive Producer. "This single-purchase, non-subscription model will enable players to fully experience Global Agenda’s award-winning persistent shooter gameplay."
"At the same time, many players are seeking a deeper experience, and want to engage in large-scale campaigns between player-created groups over limited territory and resources. These players can opt for the Conquest subscription plan which includes our persistent AvA world domination gameplay, and other features typically associated with MMOs."
The specific features associated with each pricing option are as follows:
Global Agenda (one time purchase - $49.99 MSRP) includes:
- Creation of up to eight different agent characters
- Character visual customization
- Access to all combat weapons and devices
- Cooperative Player vs. Environment missions against the Commonwealth NPC faction, AI-controlled enemies, and Boss Fights
- Matchmade Player vs. Player missions with five different game types and over 20 unique maps
- Character progression through 30 levels
- Achievement and unlocks system for individual characters
- Player Inventory for suits, flair, dyes, upgrades, and loot
- Virtual Reality practice fighting area
- Vendors and accumulation of in-game currency
- Text chat with multiple channels
- Built in voice chat during missions
- Ability to join an established player-created agency
- All play is on our single-shard, hosted server environment to ensure convenient and consistent gaming experience.
- Ability to sign up for one free month of subscription at registration (credit card required, can be cancelled at any time)
Global Agenda: Conquest ($12.99 per month, $11.49/mo for 3 month, $9.99/mo for 6 month) includes:
- Access to Alliance vs. Alliance (AvA) World Domination gameplay
- A massive scale campaign between player created agencies and alliances over scarce territory and resources on a persistent world map.
- Attack and Defend Territories in zones that match your agency's schedule
- Agency and Alliance Management – Create and maintain persistent player groups and officer ranks
- Creation and Upgrading of Facilities - Control production and output
- Base Raids – involving up to 60 players per side; coordinated between 6 different strike teams within linked territory instances
- Agency Achievement System, Leveling, and Recognition
- Auction House with bidding and buyouts
- Mail System
- Upgrade Text and Voice chat to support multiple channels and strike teams
- Player Crafting with blueprints
- Additional character customization options including elite character suits, dye colors, and seasonal flair
- Ongoing Co-Op content at max character level
- Ongoing AvA content, multiplayer PvP content, and new social areas
Global Agenda is currently in closed beta testing and scheduled to be development complete by the end of this year toward a Q1 2010 release.
No comments were found for this thread.